Tuesday, April 20, 2010

April 20, 2010

Hello, again! Apologies for not posting last month.

What's been happening in my neck of the woods:

This month was certainly an exciting month in the way of weather. Two hail storms, two days in a row. I was able to catch the second one on video as seen here:

Warning, VERY loud. Turn the volume down before playing, especially if you've got headphones on.


Thankfully, no serious damage was done, but some flashing on the roof had to be replaced.

The next day was beautiful, despite the nasty weather we had. Emily and I went out for a drive, and we stopped by a park in Riverside, Missouri to get some snapshots of some beautiful scenery. I took lots of photos, and have put together a little slide show. Enjoy!


(I have photos from another trip we took, which I'll post in a future blog.)

In model horse/dog news.

Currently my books are open! Nothing over $150!

Email me at dragonridgestudios@yahoo.com for an exact
quote.


I also have lots of stuff currently for sale.

On Ebay, I have a customized Foxhound figurine, perfect for fox hunting scenes.



I also have many other model horses and related items for sale on Model Horse Sales Pages.

Customized Stablemates, including 3 of the 6 new 2010 molds, click either the photos or the descriptions to see the ads:









Customized Traditional scale models:

Peter Stone Arabian to buckskin tobiano


OF Breyers:








Well, that's it for now. See you next time!


No comments: