That being said, on to the updates!
My books are currently open! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for
All of my paint jobs are under $150(not including resculpting, which is extra,
depending on the work needed).
I produce NAN qualifying works, and many of my customs have top tenned at the
North American Nationals (NAN)!
Current Custom Orders status:
- Kathleen Moody Foxhound for CSM: Started. Primered, basecoated, ready for color.
- Rolling SM Draft Horse for LG: Started. Primered, basecoated, ready for color.
- SM Mustang Ornament: Started. Primered, basecoated, ready for color.
Customs available for sale:
Currently for sale on Ebay:
- A customized resin dog figurine, painted in acrylics and pastels to red merle.
Comes with his own toys and accessories:
Click photo or click here to go to his auction!
Also for sale:
- "Trenton", a G2 Stablemate Stock Horse, done in pastels and acrylics
to a bay tovero. He is, in my opinion, LSQ, and perfect for Performance,
as well as Halter! See his ad here at Model Horse Sales Pages for price
and more details and photos.
- "Uno Noche", a Breyer Smarty Jones, done in pastels and acrylics
to a black leopard Appaloosa. He has shown only once, and NAN qualified, placing 2nd in a
large class! He comes with his ribbon and NAN card.
See his ad here at Model Horse Sales Pages for price and more details and photos.
In other news:
We had a lovely trip to Chicago over New Year's. Went to see our aunt and uncle, as well as Cousin Brad, Craig, and Aunt Hellen.
My sister Emily took some wonderful photos with our new camera(a Christmas gift from Mom and Dad).
The Metra, which we took from Morton Grove to Round Lake to visit Brad, Craig, and Hellen:
To see more photos of our trip, visit Emily's Flickr page here:
Custom of the day:
"Ambience", a Breyer Mini Whinny, done in pastels and acrylics to
palomino. From the Breyer Mini Whinny Painting Kit.
Wonderful detail, which is normally hidden by heavy factory paint.
Sold on Ebay.
That's all for now, see you next month!